Make morning time FUN! Are you looking for a way to go over basic "calendar work" each morning, while also being able to work on fine motor skills, tracing shapes and handwriting? Our newest toolbox is just that! This toolbox is designed to be laminated, put inside sheet protectors or into a "menu" so your child can use a dry erase marker to complete the questions each morning!
Included in this toolbox:
- Two Cover Styles- Artist Animals or Dinosaurs
- My Name is- Your child will practice writing their name each day
- Today is- Your child will trace the letters for the day of the week
- Today I feel- Your child will trace the square of the face based on how they feel
- The Month is- Your child will trace a large rectangles around the current month
- The Date is- Each day your child will trace the number date
- The Weather is- Your child will trace a shape based on what the weather is that day
- The Season is- Your Child will trace large squares for the season
- The Temperature Feels- Your child will trace small squares for the temperature
- Today I am wearing- Your child will trace basic shapes for what they are wearing
- Today I have on the color- Your child will trace the lines from the color word to the color paint stroke
- Letter Sound Balloon Pop- Your child will "pop" the letter balloon with their finger and tell you the letter or sound. Focus on one letter at a time or do them all!
- I can count to 20- Have your child practice identifying, tracing, and saying each number up to 20
- Two End Pages- Woodlands Animals or Dinosaur