The Science Learning Toolbox #2 is filled with fun and engaging learning mats, diagrams & charts to help your child learn and memorize a handful of science topics!
*If you are a part of Classical Conversations, some of the topics below are covered in Cycle 3 weeks 13-24.*
Material covered in this Science Learning Toolbox:
- What is the Atomic Number?
- What is an Element?
- Some Parts of an Atom
- Label the Atom Mat
- 1st Four Elements on the Periodic Table
- 2nd Four Elements on the Periodic Table
- 3rd Four Elements on the Periodic Table
- The First 12 Elements on the Periodic Table
- The Difference Between an Acid and a Base
- Acids & Bases Sorting Mat
- Some Ways Earth's History is Preserved
- In the Chemistry Lab Matching Mat
- The 1st 12 Elements on the Periodic Table- Life Size Element Cards
- The 1st 12 Elements on the Periodic Table- Quick Flip Flash Cards
- Binder Cover
For links to all of the homeschool tools that I recommend & love, as well as the supplies you will need to assemble your Science Learning Toolbox (clear velcro), you can visit my Amazon Shop: www.amazon.com/shop/the.five.girl.schoolhouse
For all other homeschool help, inspiration and real life homeschool talk, don’t forget to follow @The.five.girl.schoolhouse
All printables can be printed on regular size computer paper.
**THIS IS A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD ONLY. NOTHING PHYSICAL WILL BE MAILED TO YOU**
Because this is a digital product, refunds will not be available.